Our main focus is
- Ecotoxicological test methods (according to DIN / ENISO 17025)
- Development and distribution of test systems for the detection of endocrine disruptors (fish mucosa vitellogenin test)
- Development and distribution of test systems for detection of genotoxicity and carcinogenic cell transformation
- Implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive
- Technically demanding sampling
The combination of standardized methods with innovative development in the field of enviromental research enables cost-efficient working on a high level.